arrival...after both Em and I crying/whining when we got into the car. Mommy thought it may not be a fun day at the farm, but after we arrived things got better!
I want to get out of here
after 2 years of trying, I finally rode the pony! My pony's name was Candy
I still kept my eye on this pony, I was a little nervous about the whole thing, but fun at the same time.
I'll smile, but I'm keeping one eye on these ponies!
Em wasn't a fan of the hay, mommy had to take A LOT of photos to even get both of us to look at her at the same time.
unbelievable chance that "gram" and I got into a cow car named Susie Q!!!! We didn't even realize it until we got home and we were looking at all the photos :)
there was a really big, loud tractor rolling by and Em really wanted to check it out
mommy was really proud of me doing such a great job waiting my turn, even though I REALLY wanted to get on this tractor
how does this thing work??
No comments:
Post a Comment