Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Potty training





Mommy thought Tues. would be a good day to start potty training. She put on my Yo Gabba Gabba undies, took some pictures, got my potty in the living room so it would be handy and was "ready". I asked for some milk, she let me have some and I retreated around the corner out of sight where I proceeded to pee on the mantle. A few minutes later she wondered why my socks were all wet and thought I was tracking milky socks around...NOPE it was pee! Within 30 min of beginning, she was already mopping the floor :)

She wasn't ready to give up though. She put on a new pair of undies and waited. Then, she really wanted to take a walk. So I was back in a diaper because she was too afraid I'd pee in the stroller. When we got home I was very crabby and naughty. She figured out it was my molars again and threw in the towel on trying to do the potty training until I'm not dealing with the teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment