I've been busy!! I had my 9 month doctor visit on Monday. I now weigh 20 lbs 5 oz. and am 28" long. I also had to have my finger pricked for an anemia test and I got a flu shot. Mommy and daddy were very impressed by the fact that I didn't cry at all. Mommy says I'm tough! I was at the sitter's for a couple of mornings and yesterday I went back for a visit with Olive because now that she's in kindergarten I never get to play with her. She had lots of hugs and kisses for me. Today, mommy is taking me to a big consignment sale at the fair grounds for kids. She's going to buy me some Christmas presents. She says the hard part will be not giving them to me early!
I'm SO happy daddy is back after being gone for 3 weeks, but sometimes I have a hard time when mommy doesn't give me ALL of her attention, even when daddy is here. It was hard to have daddy gone, then he came home, and Grandma Suzie-Q left, and then Samantha had to go back home to go to school too! Samantha is coming back for the week of Thanksgiving though, and I'm excited to have her here to play with again. We're going to go to a squadron Thanksgiving dinner on Tues. and then on Thurs. we're going to some Navy freind's house for dinner. My first Thanksgiving is going to be BUSY!
No comments:
Post a Comment